Wednesday 8 June 2016

Its all Occator for you.






YES! Terrible title I know. But.. Whatever.

So again I threw down my toys and decided to rally a fleet, I was bored, It was sunny, I wanted to explode things. I called out to my glorious brethren and in waves they came to do battle.. Who am I kidding it took like 30 minutes and finally I was happy with numbers. Off we trotted with a small fleet of cormorant's and tackle and talwars to do war with anything in our way. Well after I had my bio. HOWEVER!

On returning I found my fleet had been undocked and warping to a gate courtesy of one our more savvy members who took control to gain the fleet a good kill.  A vagabond had been tackled and after landing on gate and taking back command we flew against this vagrant and exploded him.

Running back to N-8 So some guy's could reship and join the fleet we had word that a cloaky Stratios was being a nuisance in N-8 so one of our guys jumped in a alt, Popped on a web and scram onto his Occator  and warped to gate. On landing in the red's bubble he decloaked and tackled our guy. On went the point and web and in jumped the fleet. Burning towards the bubble we exploded him just as he managed to kill our bubble ship and almost killed the Occator. However his death was worth it and the loot more then paid for the loss of the bubble ship!

With that we roamed into south catch to find some fight's but everyone ran away. Made me sad..

And with that and no more pew we went home to cuddle our bears.

All in a all a great little fleet.

#SmallGangWarfare

Rand o/

No comments:

Post a Comment