Sunday 31 March 2013

Corpse's not supplied

So as per yesterday's post I did have a nice stint of kills today only a few but enough to satisfy my hunger for the time being.

Had a griffin engage me on station after taking a pot shot at him so he died in short order. . . No idea why he thought he could take me?

After that a Drake was scanned out in Erila he was 40km off me when I landed in my Cyclone so overheated the MWD and made a burn for him as I was scram fit he stuck around long enough to pull in his drones by then was too late! So I went and shot that one he died too fairly good fit for PVE but no match for the mighty pew.

The icing on the cake was a Golem that we got scanned down doing the first room of Angel Extravaganza mission he was finishing up the final wave when we landed points he exploded in shiny glory however his fit was a little "different".

Thats all for me as Im sleepy :D

Night all

Randy out

o/

No comments:

Post a Comment