Friday 29 June 2012

Plexs and a Jump Freighter

Forgot to post this it's been sat in drafts for a few days! Going up anyway ^_^

Yesterday morning I didn't start work till lunch time so I had a couple of hours to kill before heading out, I decided to go and drop probes and see what I could find.

The first couple of systems were completely void of signatures not even a lowly gravimetric site! However I finally found where they had all gone. Probes showed 3 sigs so I started scanning and had two wormholes pop up one to high security space nine jumps from Jita! ( I went and bought a claymore later on ) And one to scalding pass ( where we killed a Hurricane later on as well ) however the third signature looked promising as I had a hard time tracking it down till finally it gave me the sweet response I was after "Angel Prisoner Retention Facility" this complex is a 8 out of 10 rating for difficulty which to be honest is pretty easy. The plex drops B-Type loot and a Machariel BPC along with Overseers Effects although this isn't guaranteed, normally I make between 1.2b and 2.1b depending on what drops I get.

I decided to try a Different set up to run it this time usually I roll Macherial, Vargur and Scimitar this time I went with a nano shield buffer Dominix and the Vargur and Scimitar just incase. The Domi cap transferred my Vargur allowing me to perma run my shield booster and it was also sporting Berserker II and Bouncer II aswell for DPS and I swear it's insane with sentry rigs and drone damage amps on it I expect it to out perform all expectations on the next run. I managed to get a Mach BPC so that was ok I guess. On another note I've bought my Jump Freighter! The Caldari Rhea! Aptly named the U.K.S Scotteh another couple of days and I'll be bouncing round null sec delivering presents to all the good boys and girls.

Fly Safe!

Randy o/

No comments:

Post a Comment